Bottle water on premium package

tfg

We had the premium package as part of our suite and we started with both the large Evian (at least 1 liter) and the smaller vending machine size from some generic brand left in our cabin. Whenever we requested more as we often took one of the small bottles with us to an activity onboard, they just brought more of the little bottles. When we asked at bars, we were given ice cold bottles of the generic smaller size as they came from minibar size fridges under the bar that also held the coke cans. We didn't care either way but they might have the bigger bottles if you request it. I think I recall seeing both sizes offered when they were selling water to people heading to the gangway on port days.

On premium package on reflection in february I got the big bottles of evian, They were the very big ones, i think 1 liter

I got both small and large bottles of Evian without an issue.

Something changed. Excuse my error.

Ensure you get the 1 litre (Glass Bottle) Evian. Tastes so much better than the plastic ones.

Gotten probably about 20 to 30 large Evian on our last cruise all over the ship but no one ever gave us the glass bottle. Do you have to ask specifically for it?

Gotten probably about 20 to 30 large Evian on our last cruise all over the ship but no one ever gave us the glass bottle. Do you have to ask specifically for it?

I can assure you that it is available, just ask and don't accept the inevitable brush off.

Don't just ask for water even if the bartender knows you have the premium package since you will get the generic water. You must specifically ask for Evian. Same goes for mixed drinks, they will use the house brand even if they know you have the premium. Bartenders must be instructed to give the cheap stuff unless specifically requested.

Don't just ask for water even if the bartender knows you have the premium package since you will get the generic water. You must specifically ask for Evian. Same goes for mixed drinks, they will use the house brand even if they know you have the premium. Bartenders must be instructed to give the cheap stuff unless specifically requested.

Thanks for the replies really helpful but what is the generic water. Good tip about being specific

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app