Dropping off rental at Port Canaveral

leftgit6

What is the best way to drop off a rental to Budget in Port Canaveral ? We will be a group of eight in a 12 passenger van. 1. Drop off everyone at the port with luggage first then return and catch the shuttle. 2. Go to Budget and everyone get on shuttle with luggage and let them take us to the port. I've tried to call them directly but get routed to national customer service. I feel #1 is probably the correct way but don't know how easy it is to leave and get back. Thanks for your input.

Both will work but Option 1 is my suggestion simply because of the convenience for your group. There is no need for everyone to experience the shuttle wait and ride AND you free up seats for other passengers!

Terminal 6 – Carnival

Follow the directions from Orlando or Melbourne to Terminal A and look for signs with your ship name. On the map below you can see the northbound turn (to the right) when arriving from Orlando. Then turn right again to Terminal 6. You may have to present your tickets at a security kiosk as you complete the turn. Continue straight and look for the “drop passengers” sign or follow the directions from the attendants on duty. After dropping your luggage and/or guests you simple circle around and proceed to exit the port area back to Budget.

Terminal-A6-Directions.jpg

Rental-Car-Map.jpg