Lip Sync Battle

hlb76

Sorry for not adding more info. There CC form app quit working for me.

It is not just the 2 competitors on stage during the show. The dancers onstage with props ect. Going all out during the song. Going by the crowds response, I think everybody that was there was having a good time, us included.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

and the Playlist shows consisted of "Epic Rock" which was nothing but distorted guitars and NOISE!
I have to disagree with you there. We caught Epic Rock aboard the Conquest last year and thought it was great. It started out with a guitarist out there by himself who played a few songs. I thought that was going to be the entire show, so I almost walked out. Glad I stayed because the real show kicked in and we had a great time. I've never been a big fan of the original Newlywed Game, so Love & Marriage didn't entertain me. I thought Hasbro was boring.

Sorry for not adding more info. There CC form app quit working for me.

It is not just the 2 competitors on stage during the show. The dancers onstage with props ect. Going all out during the song. Going by the crowds response, I think everybody that was there was having a good time, us included.

This just adds to the argument against those who claim the lip sync battle is only meant to save Carnival money by not using "real talent." Their professional talent is there, rehearsing with the two contestants and participating in the show. Our next cruise is on the Glory and lip sync battle is "coming soon." We still have a little over a year, so I'm sure they'll have it by then. Looking forward to it.