Explorer of the Seas

We are onboard for next April's Sydney to Seattle voyage :) So far we have four children on our rollcall. Do you recall about how many kiddos were onboard your voyage?

Did you have a "cross the equator" function?

We will have a P&O cruise prior to hopping on RCCL EOS - super excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We’re on next April, expecting the cruise of a lifetime!

May I ask how the US immigration procedures was handled at Hawaii? Did the officers enter the ship before arriving Honolulu?

Or were you processed as you disembarked? Reason I’m asking is because of excursion planning, and fear that a possible lengthy process could delay our private excursion.

Thank you :)

Anyone doing a review? We plan to book the spring TP 2019 for a very special anniversary. I followed your roll call and currently reading Apr 2018,,,,,got lots of advice from both!

Definitely a bucket list!!!

We are looking to book the same one, I have been checking daily. Any thoughts as to when that sailing will open up?

We are onboard for next April's Sydney to Seattle voyage :) So far we have four children on our rollcall. Do you recall about how many kiddos were onboard your voyage?

Did you have a "cross the equator" function?

We will have a P&O cruise prior to hopping on RCCL EOS - super excited!

There were approx 70 children onboard and yes, we had a Crossing of the Equator ceremony :)

We’re on next April, expecting the cruise of a lifetime!

May I ask how the US immigration procedures was handled at Hawaii? Did the officers enter the ship before arriving Honolulu?

Or were you processed as you disembarked? Reason I’m asking is because of excursion planning, and fear that a possible lengthy process could delay our private excursion.

Thank you :)

The immigration formalities were completed in the MDR ( our first port was in Kona). It was a lengthy process with the last pax not cleared until approx 11am. Priority was given to those with shorex booked Royal and also non Royal which ruffled a few feathers...

The immigration formalities were completed in the MDR ( our first port was in Kona). It was a lengthy process with the last pax not cleared until approx 11am. Priority was given to those with shorex booked Royal and also non Royal which ruffled a few feathers...

Thank you for that the kid count above [emoji106] I wish we had more ports doing the kiosks or a line for Global Entry to help expedite.

We had a great 24 night cruise on Explorer of the Seas from Sydney on 4-22 to Seattle!

Hi we are on this ship from Seattle to Sydney in October :cool: just wondering how the Bands for Dancing where??? We like 50ths 60ths and country music.

Thanks Silvia :)

There was 3 dance parties in studio B. 2 were black and white theme with the orchestra that does music for the shows in the theatre on formal nights and 1 was a country theme with the band that plays in the star lounge on a nightlly bases. there is also recorded ballroom music in Dizzys every evening

• 4 weeks later...

And I am assuming our Global Entry cards are worthless in Hawaii as well, right? It was super nice getting whisked through in Vancouver last month and I've see the signs at Port Everglades. I keep hoping more cruise ports will add Global Entry.