"New" Century Sunset Verandas

dmk

I will be one of the last hold outs. I am keeping my SV. :D

I love to people watch, excellent advantage point on the SV balcony:)

Privacy...well I think I will have as much privacy as I did on the Sky Suites on Deck 12 of the Mercury. Reading my book, having breakfast and just enjoying the outdoors can be done on the SV's balcony as well as any other or anywhere else on the ship. I'll be giving up on the nude sun bathing for this cruise.

The ocean will still be out there. I don't have to lean out of my balcony to look straight down to make sure it is there:)

Stayed in #9162 on the Summit, right underneath the Sunset Grill. Not bothered at all by noise. Actually I really enjoyed the guitar player. It felt like being seranaded.:)

Can't wait till January:D

I will be one of the last hold outs. I am keeping my SV. :D

I love to people watch, excellent advantage point on the SV balcony:)

Privacy...well I think I will have as much privacy as I did on the Sky Suites on Deck 12 of the Mercury. Reading my book, having breakfast and just enjoying the outdoors can be done on the SV's balcony as well as any other or anywhere else on the ship. I'll be giving up on the nude sun bathing for this cruise.

The ocean will still be out there. I don't have to lean out of my balcony to look straight down to make sure it is there:)

Stayed in #9162 on the Summit, right underneath the Sunset Grill. Not bothered at all by noise. Actually I really enjoyed the guitar player. It felt like being seranaded.:)

We are also keeping our SV #1246! It will be a new experience and I look forward to it :D

We're booked in 1242 for a B2B. I keep wavering on whether to change or not. I think it's in a fun location. It would be like having a primo balcony in the French Quarter. We like the energy created in the middle of all the action. :D I also like that you can see to the side & AFT. The big negative seems to be how narrow the balcony is. It doesn't look like there's room for 2 chairs side by side. It looks like you would have a chair in each section of the V. I'd hate to have to take walkie talkies to communicate with my hubby on the balcony. :p Also, we like having breakfast on the balcony & a table between 2 chairs looks impossible.

We're booked in 1242 for a B2B. I keep wavering on whether to change or not. I think it's in a fun location. It would be like having a primo balcony in the French Quarter. We like the energy created in the middle of all the action. :D I also like that you can see to the side & AFT. The big negative seems to be how narrow the balcony is. It doesn't look like there's room for 2 chairs side by side. It looks like you would have a chair in each section of the V. I'd hate to have to take walkie talkies to communicate with my hubby on the balcony. :p Also, we like having breakfast on the balcony & a table between 2 chairs looks impossible.

I believe this pic below is #1242. It is very difficult to see depth from this angle but I think you have room for 2 chairs side by and/or a table between them. Actually this cabin looks like it has the best view, sea wise and people wise:D

DSC_0005.jpg

I believe this pic below is #1242. It is very difficult to see depth from this angle but I think you have room for 2 chairs side by and/or a table between them. Actually this cabin looks like it has the best view, sea wise and people wise:D

DSC_0005.jpg

Looks strange.

dmk,

Thanks for the pic. That's the 1st time I'd seen one with the table & chairs set that way. I'm glad to see it. :D I wonder what the white panels are for.

Char,

I see you have another great avatar pic. With each new pic, I know you've been on another great adventure. :)

dmk,

Thanks for the pic. That's the 1st time I'd seen one with the table & chairs set that way. I'm glad to see it. :D I wonder what the white panels are for.

Char,

I see you have another great avatar pic. With each new pic, I know you've been on another great adventure. :)

Hey Tammy :D

I believe those white panels are what separates your balcony from the Sky Suite balcony next door.:o

I'm going to keep our #1246 for our December cruise. The room is supposedly a little bigger inside than a standard cabin. We have three people going so the extra space will be appreciated. I think we will enjoy the outside entertainment.

Archived