Spa Cabin 12028

Cruzgal31

Anyone stay in this cabin? I can't seem to find a review on it earlier than 2015. How was it recently? It's just me and my husband and we are wanting somewhat quiet and clean. I decided on the Breeze this time over RC because the deal was just so good, but trying to minimize kids in hallways, a lot of noise. Like the quick access to the Serenrity deck and spa too. Thanks!

Anyone stay in this cabin? I can't seem to find a review on it earlier than 2015. How was it recently? It's just me and my husband and we are wanting somewhat quiet and clean. I decided on the Breeze this time over RC because the deal was just so good, but trying to minimize kids in hallways, a lot of noise. Like the quick access to the Serenrity deck and spa too. Thanks!

One of the quietest places on the ship! By my observation, not too many families book Spa Cabins. You have the Salon area of the Spa above which is great, but your deck might not be covered and might allow somebody on deck 14 to lean way way over and look down onto your deck. Not to mention the potential for no shade at high noon (but given how many people bake themselves by the Lido pool, you might like it). Not sure if the noise from the water slides will spill down that far to your balcony when the ship is moving...my guess would be barely noticeable if at all.

The trade-off by dropping down one level to get a covered balcony would be another cabin directly overhead, and that is a flip of the coin if they will be noisy or not. Deck 11 is usually a couple bucks cheaper.

We have stayed in cabins on that hallway several times, but they were a bit further forward. We found that the starboard side from about 12017 forward is the absolute best place for quiet cabins. There are no inside cabins in that section, so much less foot traffic and fewer slamming doors. Also, there is no one above you smoking. In spite of it being against the rules, some are intent on doing whatever they darn well please.

We did a Deck 11 spa cabin once - never again. There are too many non spa cabins on that deck. In fact, we had one of our noisiest cabins because of all the families.

We did deck 12 (can't remember the cabin number but close to yours) on the Breeze last year. We liked it so much we're going on the Breeze again this summer on the same deck and cabin. It really is the quietest deck on the ship. And it's so easy to pop over to the spa to use those big walk-in showers or grab a spot in the adults only serenity area. :D I've sailed decks 11 & 12 a lot and never noticed anyone leaning over the deck above to watch me. I know it's a possibility but those rails are pretty high and a person would be very uncomfortable trying to lean over it to look at you. Its funny how people mention being in the sun on the balcony like it's a bad thing. I mean isn't that why you go out there, to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine? Ive never had a problem with it or felt overly warm or got sunburned. All I remember is loving being out there and spending as much time as I could there because it was so enjoyable. And no you don't hear noise from the water slides. Hope this helps. Happy sailing. :)

Edited by cruisinqt
typo