AARP Gift Cards....How Many can I buy?

bar1068

Do they normally get offered on Saturdays?I just signed up and already have 12,600 points.Did a bunch of quizzes.ANyone know how they give points for quizzes?Is it how many answers you get correct or just for doing it?I see points popping up after a few quizzes.

Do you have to make sure you don't repeat a quiz to get points?I went in and did same quiz twice, without realizing it.

Do they normally get offered on Saturdays?I just signed up and already have 12,600 points.Did a bunch of quizzes.ANyone know how they give points for quizzes?Is it how many answers you get correct or just for doing it?I see points popping up after a few quizzes.

Do you have to make sure you don't repeat a quiz to get points?I went in and did same quiz twice, without realizing it.

You can only earn 5000 points a day through quiz answers. Once you have done the quiz once you cant get more points from it.

I just started at the top of the list and worked my way down... when I hit 4k for the day I stopped. Then start where I left off the next day.

You also get 75 points for logging on each day, 150 if you have a fitbit and hit 10000 steps daily ( and link it ) 150 when you get news letters, and use the code they give.

I am sitting at 37k right now, with nothing really to do with them. I use 5k periodically to get $500 worth of CC gift cards but that is about it.