Negative reviews

chorder

Query -- If a person writes a review and ignores or glosses over the negatives, is it still a review?

People on these boards attack anyone who says anything negative in a review. But, that's what a review is. Look at any movie review, play review, product review, etc. I'm just as happy to hear the negatives as the positives. Hearing the good AND the bad helps me with my future cruise planning!! If there is something on a cruise that needs improvement, I appreciate those who point it out instead of glossing over it with -- "I just overlooked it and had a great time anyway". From my perspective, a cruise vacation is a big investment. Reviews that include both the positives and negatives help me make a wise investment. So, to those nit-picky people who feel compelled to point out the things that were wrong and the areas where RCCL could improve -- I say thanks and keep up the good work!

Archived