Parasailing with Blue Water Beach

cruisenamerican

WOW! Our entire family went parasailing and what an experience! We booked over the internet by emailing the same polite Canadian boy that picked us up from the port..Kyle ..kbeatch@bwbcayman.com. He was waiting when we got off the tender boat with a Blue Water Beach Parasailing sign, so he was easy to find.

We then walked down to the little beach area right at the port where the tender boats brought us in. So, we only had to walk a hundred steps to get to onto the big pontoon boat that took us out of the port area and out to the other boat. They had a brand new bright yellow boat with a heck of a friendly and safety oriented crew.

I think Grandma had the most fun, she couldn't stop smiling. But the kids loved it too, especially Kim, and she's only 6!

Anyway, we took off from the back of the boat, and landed on the back of the boat. I felt so safe the entire time. The water was so pretty, you could see right to the bottom in places and you could also see to the other side of the island. What a view.

After we were done flying, the pontoon came and picked us up and dropped us off at the beach. It was perfect! 5 Star rating for Blue Water Beach...the crew, the boats and the view!

My girlfriend and I went parasailing with Blue Water Beach and we had a great time. The guys on the boat made sure we understood all issues relating to safety. The flight was very peaceful, we just fluttered in the air and chatted about the view. I was also concerned about being in the water, but it wasn't an issue since we landed right on the back deck of the boat, just like walking onto my porch at home! After our flight they took us back to the port on the boat, so we had lots of time and no mad rush in traffic to get back to the tender boats.

This sounds like fun, but the first two posts (their first posts on CC), sound a lot like advertising. I love hearing about companies and what they have to offer, but I would like to hear it from a customer who actually experienced it, not the owner or employee. If I am mistaken, I apologize. I'm just skeptical of someone posting only one post and it be such a detailed one about one particular company (and no other questions prior to their cruise or information about other ports visited).

I agree. The first two posters önly have 1 post each!

I'm all for hearing what customers have to say about the tour operators they used. In fact, we chose many of the ones we used because of the glowing reviews here, and didn't use some because of the negative reviews. Because it was our first cruise, I relied heavily on what other posters had to say about the different guides, and companies they used. I've even used the advice at CC for our later land-based trips. There's just so much wonderful information here! The real problem is that a newbie may not recogonize the posts for what they are...advertising. I know I was green as the grass when I first started posting. :)

If anything, I am skeptical of using a company that uses these techniques for finding customers.

Archived