Carnival Sunshine Questions

cidymom

For cruisers who have cruised recently on the Carnival Sunshine, would you please help with the following questions:

1. Do the showers have a door or the dreaded curtain?

2. Do they provide toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion)?

3. If shampoo and conditioner are provided, are they in separate dispensers in the shower?

4. Do the room stewards make up room morning and night or do we have to choose one option?

5. How do you pay for the machines when doing your own laundry in the laundromats (do you charge it to your onboard account or put actual coins/bills in the machines)?

Have read good reviews on the Sunshine and looking forward to this cruise. Thanks in advance for any comments.

Just got off on Thursday.

Our cabin had the curtain.

I think most rooms have just shampoo, soap and body wash. Shampoo and body was in dispenser. We were in spa room so also had conditioner and lotion.

They give you the option, you can choose one or the other, or both.

Didn't do any laundry so can't answer that one.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

;) The laundry is coin operated. My wife brings her own conditioner but used the body wash and shampoo supplied.

If asked you can request cabin cleaning 2 times a day unless they have changed that since Mach of this year.:cool:

For cruisers who have cruised recently on the Carnival Sunshine, would you please help with the following questions:

1. Do the showers have a door or the dreaded curtain?

2. Do they provide toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion)?

3. If shampoo and conditioner are provided, are they in separate dispensers in the shower?

4. Do the room stewards make up room morning and night or do we have to choose one option?

5. How do you pay for the machines when doing your own laundry in the laundromats (do you charge it to your onboard account or put actual coins/bills in the machines)?

Have read good reviews on the Sunshine and looking forward to this cruise. Thanks in advance for any comments.

We had the curtain.Shampoo & body wash in shower. Bar soap on vanity.

Our room steward gave us the option & we picked both.

I hear you can use your card. Didn't use laundry.

We just got off. Had a shower curtain, shower gel and shampoo (although ours wasn't marked which was which), room cleaned in am by request, and laundry was charged to sign and sail. $3 wash and $3 dry.

Just got back last month from the Sunshine:

-Curtain. But since the showers are bigger than I rememberon other cruise lines, it was mostly fine.

-Yea on shampoo & body wash, nay on conditioner &body lotion. Both on the 2 dispensers in the shower.

-You have the option on morning/night as our steward askedus which one we wanted. We asked for both J

-You insert your cruise card for all laundromat services.Doesn’t take actual case/coins. Very easy.