Conquest questions

golfer1903

Does anyone know what dry dock additions will the conquest be getting.

I just booked her for 2018.

Also. What's the current drink of the day prices. It's been awhile for a carnival Cruise for us

Booked one aft balcony and one inside cabin

What's current tip per day per person currently.

I will need a hotel with shuttle service from hotel. And then next day to Port. And from Port to airport on day cruise ends. Any help. I know it's early to book just looking for hotel names that currently offer

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what dry dock additions will the conquest be getting.

I just booked her for 2018.

Also. What's the current drink of the day prices. It's been awhile for a carnival Cruise for us

Booked one aft balcony and one inside cabin

What's current tip per day per person currently.

I will need a hotel with shuttle service from hotel. And then next day to Port. And from Port to airport on day cruise ends. Any help. I know it's early to book just looking for hotel names that currently offer

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

On Dry dock website:

Carnival Conquest

Previous Dry-Dock: 2012 Year of Next Scheduled Dry-Dock: 2017

Notes: The Carnival Conquest will be sent to dry-dock 9/30/17 - 10/13/17, according to GoCCL. The Carnival Conquest is currently scheduled to receive the Serenity Adults Only Retreat during its dry-dock, according to a Facebook post made by Carnival's Brand Ambassador, John Heald, on March 15, 2017. At this time, no additional information about the Carnival Conquest's dry-dock is available.

Conquest already has the 2.0 upgrades

Current drink of the day prices are around 7.95 -8.95 (last time I cruised)

tips are currently $13.95 per person per day

I can't help you with the hotel/shuttle service as I live in Florida and drive to the ports.

Have a great cruise!

I will need a hotel with shuttle service from hotel. And then next day to Port. And from Port to airport on day cruise ends. Any help. I know it's early to book just looking for hotel names that currently offer.

Assuming this is a sailing from Ft. Lauderdale, where Conquest is based now, the Quality Inn Airport/Cruiseport South on Stirling Rd (legally it's in Hollywood, FL) has all of the above shuttle options. You can book it so that you get shuttles to and from the pier for free.

Can u please tell me what this serenity adults only thing is??

It's a special area on most Carnival ships restricted to adults 21 and over, with special padded loungers, day-beds, usually hot-tubs, and sometimes a bar or a pool.

We had just stayed at the Residence Inn just west of the airport. There is really nothing within walking distance and no restaurant in the hotel. Next time we will stay at one of the hotels near 17th street. Most of them have shuttles but it's usually cheaper ( and you have more control over the time) when you take a taxi.

We were just on the Conquest and loved her so much that we've booked her for 2018 also!