Short cruise Platinum level perks?

harz99

Hoping someone has taken a very short cruise recently and can give me a heads up of what if any perks we get on a 2night3day short cruise?

I know we don't get speciality meals, but how about internet/bottle of fizzy wine etc.

Leaving Friday on Jade so any help much appreciated.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Hoping someone has taken a very short cruise recently and can give me a heads up of what if any perks we get on a 2night3day short cruise?

I know we don't get speciality meals, but how about internet/bottle of fizzy wine etc.

Leaving Friday on Jade so any help much appreciated.

It states on ncl.com that:

Quote: "Onboard Discounts are available on all sailings. All other benefits are available on sailings 5 days or longer."

Link to online information:

https://www.ncl.com/no/en/latitudes-rewards-program

That is, in fact, a very short cruise. I'll guess bottled water, priority boarding, discounts, ship tour, and possibly some internet minutes. Why don't you report back?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That is, in fact, a very short cruise. I'll guess bottled water, priority boarding, discounts, ship tour, and possibly some internet minutes. Why don't you report back?

I will.

Am aware of the official rules but was hoping someone may have had the experience recently in case it differs from the rules, although I realise most cruises aren't as short as this one (we're just using it to get from UK to Germany for a few days on land, others are doing it as a booze cruise or the start of a 9 day Norway back to Hamburg).

I will.

Am aware of the official rules but was hoping someone may have had the experience recently in case it differs from the rules, although I realise most cruises aren't as short as this one (we're just using it to get from UK to Germany for a few days on land, others are doing it as a booze cruise or the start of a 9 day Norway back to Hamburg).

I was on a 3-days cruise myself about 18 months ago, had Platinum status at the time, received none of the regular Platinum perks.

I am doing back to back cruises one being four days and one being three. Since the total is 7 days on the same ship I hope I get my platinum plus rewards?

Nope, they will be counted as 2 different cruises. I asked that a while back about combining a 3 and 4 night on the Sky, even though we were in a suite and paying north of $3K of for each cruise we got diddly squat.

Reporting back. On board, not even a welcome letter or bottle of water.

A visit to the combined FCC/Latitudes rep confirmed that no perks were to be had except the various discounts which, in her words, were on the cruise card so no letter needed. Lazy in my opinion as I doubt many cruisers can remember every little detail of what discounts can be had where.