Alaska cruise 2019 itineraries

ginarbo

Not sure how much truth there is to this, but I have heard that they only ever have two years worth of Alaska itineraries out at a time, so if that's the case, they won't post 2019 until after this year's sailing are over. So maybe at the end of this year or the beginning of next year.

I can tell you that I booked our Alaska cruise for this year back on 1/26/16. And I know it was not that long after the itineraries were posted. I basically just waited for the very first reduced deposit sale after they posted them, and then booked. So anyway, based on my experience it does make sense that they will probably post them at the end of this year, or beginning of next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 months later...

2019 Alaska itineraries are out now.

bakersdozen12, were you able to book Alaska with the reduced deposit? I read on another post Alaska wasn't offered when they had those sales, if so I will look at waiting to book.

• 2 weeks later...

The 2019 Carnival Schedule has been released and hubby and I looked at everything and ended up choosing an interior with french doors that open into the room. We decided on that since we'd be able to still have fresh air and see out and use the extra money on super fantastic excursions.

If you have large group suggest 12th St Taxi tour in Juneau, and Wild Wolf Tour in Ketichikan. We rented two minivans and drove into the Yukon in Skagway, get Murrays guide, dog sledding, mini desert, hanging bridge, same scenery as the train with more flexibility.

Booked the Ketichikan Lumberjack show thru Carnival and then received the price differential versus the box office price plus 10%.