While Swimming in Mexico???

SunNSurf

:confused: I WILL BE CRUISING IN MEXICO ON 12/18.

HOPE I CAN GET SOME TIPS & ADVICE AS TO WHAT DOES ONE DO WITH THEIR BELONGINGS (cash, ID, et.) WHILE ONE IS SWIMMING? SUPPOSE THERE ARE NO LOCKERS???

HOPE YOU EXPERIENCED CRUISERS OUT THERE CAN HELP ME. THANKS!! :)

They come in a variety of sizes, most about the size of a pack of cigarettes. They are also called water wallets. Lots of places sell them (including the ship). You should be able to find them online or anywhere they have beach stuff.

Take an underwater throw away camera ( I like Fugi better than Kodak) then you can leave that with your towels and sand & water won't bother it. They take very good pictures are ususally 400 or 800 ASA. The water wallet/water safe is called a lanyard. Many ships sell them or you should be able to get them in Walmart, K-Mart or a drugstore or a surf shop.

Thanks so much for the info & taking one worry off my mind. I sure will look for it in Walmart, etc. Good idea about the underwater camera, too. Jeez, there is so much to think of, isn't there. I don't cruise that frequently. But, I just love it!!! Been on 3 cruises in the past. This is my first Holiday Cruise. Have any of you done this? Did you enjoy it? I leave 12/18 on the Carnival Spririt to Acapulco, Ixtapa, Manzanillo. :) Anyone else going then??

Grayce, I see you leave tomorrow..:cool: ..Have a great cruise to the West.Carib. I've been to the Eastern, but not Western yet. Let me know how you like it. This is such a great website. So many nice people.

Archived