Is there a site which shows all available rooms on a deck?

3redheads

I know travelocity and orbitz will show the available staterooms once you click a category, but is there a site which will show all available rooms on a particular deck? I'm looking for room for dh and myself and one for 1 kids. Connecting of across the hall.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kim

when you sign in and select a preferred cabin type you can see all cabins available in that category by decks. When you select a deck, there will be a small blinking light on all available cabins. This is the easiest site I have found to display available cabins. It isn't always fool-proof accurate but it does display the same rooms available as all the other websites. I have called RCCL to check on a specific room that wasn't available online but was told over the phone it was available. I don't understand all the details of why they block available rooms but I have found icruise to have the best online layout of available rooms. Come to think of it, I think travelocity or expedia has a similar display of available "blinking" cabins. I hope this helps.

After rereading your question, I don't know of a site showing all available cabins per deck. That site would be nice to find for your situation. Sorry.

We used to be able to punch in cabin numbers on several web sites and it would show if a particular cabin was available, but that ability seemed to disappear around the same time as RCCL started controlling the discounting.

I keep checking these threads, hoping somebody has found a way, but in the meantime, I'm forced to keep calling (and calling) the Crown&Anchor number. It's the only way I know to get the cabin I want. I must have logged a couple dozen calls on my last cruise before I finally got the JS aft cabin I was after (one and a half weeks before sailing.)

I like the blinking lights, too, but those sites only give you a general idea of what is available. More often than not, you'll have to call RCCL (or a good TA) to get the cabin you want.

Archived