Item left in suite

cruising7

I returned from a cruise on the Escape yesterday and realized that I left my glasses in a little cubby in Haven suite bathroom. I don't have an email for the concierge or anyone on board. Does anyone have a suggestion for whom to call or should I just call the main NCL number tomorrow and hope that I can get someone to route Me to someone Onboard? Do you think they'd mail them to me? They are my prescription Eyeglasses. 😢

We were able to get my niece's cell phone after our cruise. Hanno, our concierge arranged for one of his passengers in the Haven to take them home with them… As they live in our hometown.

But yes they will definitely mail them to you however it will take longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have no direct contact with the ship, you can call NCL corporate who will relay to ship crew. They mail it iF found but it takes time, since they handle it for all ships and have to follow procedures. A friend left a camera before in the restaurant and received back in the mail 4 weeks later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Also try posting on the roll call for this current cruise with cabin no etc. Someone did that on ours and we went to guest relations for them and they confirmed the item found and sent to Miami head office lost and found so we could inform them

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were in Haven 17712.

I am pretty sure the case is way back in one of the deep cubbies in the master bathroom. Thanks for offering to check into it. I'll be glad to pay the ship to send it back.

Cyclops32,

My wife and I were on the 5/20 Escape cruise and she thinks she left her wedding ring in the safe in cabin #12866. She has contacted NCL about it but has not received any answer from them yet. Would appreciate any info you can find out about it.

I asked around and they are asking for a description more details the better. They said they have about 50-60 pairs per cruise and they are in a box. Color, brand and anything that will help them out and I might be able to get them for you.

I'll also see what I can find out on the ring.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app