Booking Payment Help Please

I'm sure this has been asked so forgive me if this is annoying but we are sailing on Harmony this coming Saturday. I just looked at the reservation and my total package price is 780.00 dollars lower than what it showed yesterday and it says total amount due 780 dollars (but with a - sign before it). Can anyone tell me what this means? Did i get a price drop? I have never booked on my own on line before this cruise. This is my first time. Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Karen

I cancelled / rebooked some items last weekend. Got the refund for them on Friday.

My outstanding balance for my cruises is now significantly lower than it should be (The value of the items cancelled in the cruise planner).

More dreadful IT at work! Their outstanding balance totals shoudn't even take into account the value of items in the cruise planner. I'm sure it'll correct itself before payment is due in September, but if it doesn't I'm certainly not going to tell them!