Uber from/to Ferry to Pier 91

We are taking a Princess Alaska cruise out of Seattle later this month. We are coming from the Olympic Peninsula. We'd like to park our car at the Bainbridge Island Ferry and walk on. Questions--is Uber available at the Ferry to take us to Pier 91 and vice versa? Any other suggestions? Many thanks.

I'm not familiar with Uber in that area. You can, however go to the Uber website (uber.com) and fill in the locations for your anticipated ride. If Uber is available, you should even be able to get an estimate of the fare.

If you are a first time Uber rider, you can get a promo code from an existing rider that gets both of you $15 off your next ride.

My $15 promo code is 6y3g9. If you need one.

Neal

Uber would not be a problem. However, I am wondering about your Bainbridge plan. Do you have somewhere there to park for a week? Why not park at Pier 91?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, zero problem catching an UberX near Colman Dock.

Free advice on long term parking at the Ferry terminal; there are a couple of parking lots. Look for the Upark at 270 Olympic - they offer a 7-day rate for $88 that will save you about $30.

Yes, zero problem catching an UberX near Colman Dock.

Free advice on long term parking at the Ferry terminal; there are a couple of parking lots. Look for the Upark at 270 Olympic - they offer a 7-day rate for $88 that will save you about $30.

Thanks. I found a current weekly rate of $105.

Uber would not be a problem. However, I am wondering about your Bainbridge plan. Do you have somewhere there to park for a week? Why not park at Pier 91?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We didn't want to deal with driving and parking in Seattle. However, I think we are going to do it and park at Pier 91. Thanks!