Speciality restaurants menus on P and O Britannia

Here are the menu's from our recent tour of Britannia. Prices apparently fluctuate depending on cruise length(!) but we were quoted as £25 for Epicurian, £15 for Sindhu, £5 for Beach and a la carte for Glass house. Also it was £45 for the cookery club menu.

d60442ce316c941a4de97ca5ba7017d8.jpg

f53cc16d48c6e2d49cdb2556f0175ed8.jpg

b28a520136873c7b7a151f568df353dd.jpg

01ad2d0dd35212c2a3843a491a93c336.jpg

69e86c64966ff5ad96f807e38651cb4f.jpg

0e8d50b4ac65992b5a33d1dbe2ae2926.jpg

Cookery club menu

Any questions then please ask and I'll see if i can remember!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for this. Pleased to see that they are still using the 'old' menus in The Epicurean and the Beach House and I hope that they continue to do so when we are on board in a few months. We tried the new menus in Sindhu and the Beach House on Aurora the other week and they aren't as good. I love the 3 different flavour ribs in the Beach House - all very different and lovely flavours. Now it's two, both similar and nowhere near as nice. The starters we had in both restaurants weren't great (especially the Hush Puppies in the Beach House) and whereas we used to love all the food in Sindhu, it's now a bit mediocre. As regular users of Select Dining restaurants, I was quite pleased to hear that menus were being updated, but now I'm not so sure.

We found that the portions in the Beach House were smaller and much more appealing to us. We had a couple of visits on Britannia in April and were pleasantly surprised after dreading the usual huge over facing amounts of food. We also loved the new menus in Sindhu. One of the highlights of our cruise. Look out for the restaurant offers.

Thanks for these - brilliant to be able to see up-to-date menus.

Looking forward to trying the new menu's in Sindhu on Arcadia at the beginning of July, just wish they had a Glass House on board as well!

Interesting to hear of smaller portions in the Beach House. We have been avoiding it because of the off-putting vast amounts we were given on our first visits

I still prefer the previous Italian themed menu but that's a personal preference

Thank you for posting the menus, we are looking forward to coming back to P & O and trying Britannia in February 2018. Select dining appeals to us as we tend to get bored with the Main dining room food and there are lots of lovely sounding options on these menus.