Paris - Moulin Rouge

pflorio994

On Viking Chateaux, Rivers & Wines on 10/28/2017 and doing the pre- Loire Valley tour, including Paris. Looking for how the one-line booking of Moulin Rouge works. Do you need the name of your hotel? or do you just print your tickets out at home.

Thanks,

Pat & Frank

Morning Pat and Frank,

We are doing the Spectacular South of France with Paris and Monte Carlo with Scenic on the newly redesigned Sapphie.

Flying out of Houston on September 18.

We are doing the VIP at the Moulin Rouge and had our Concierge at our hotel Marriott Opera Ambassador get our tickets along with Le Jules Verne a top the Eiffel Tower and Private Tour of Versailles and Giverny along with a VIP Seine Dinner River Cruise and other various excursions.

Our cruise begins on the 25. We were upgraded by Scenic to one of the Brand new Royal Owners Suites.

LoneStarCruisinCouple

Lisa and Gary

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Hi, LoneStar!

That's exactly what we do, too - we ask the concierge at our hotel to organize these types of tours for us via email. They arrange everything from transportation to tickets - it's wonderful and I've never had one let me down! In fact, we've gotten some really unique experiences because the concierges know what tours are best for this type of thing.

pflorio,

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful time on your vacation!

Hi Suite Traveler,

Like your Board Name.

Yes we ourselves have done this several times and like you say has worked out extremely well.

Just curious as to your cruise lines that you have tried.

We I guess are pretty much sold on Scenic and all the various Perks that one gets.

Have this one in September and two booked for their New Eclipse.

One for Cuba and also a Mediterranean Cruise.

Yes our Concierge at the Marriott Opera is being very helpful as we have a friend in Germany that owns a Winery and he is sending us a case of wine to our hotel for us to take on our cruise and Jean Marc head concierge is taking care of for us.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk