Restaurants in town / Pharmacy

danyelle

Hi All,

We're planning on visiting a nice restaurant (least touristy as possible, not the carlos n charlie's kinda place) after our snorkeling tour. Any suggestions?

How did they fare after wilma did her dirty work?

Also, how did the pharmacy fare?

Thx

Dani

are you doing the snorkel excursion through the cruiseline? if you are, theres a resturant right there on the beach where you get in the water,, it was very good,, if not theres one in the main square of town,, I forgot the name,, but when you get off the ship and go through the pier,, go to your left past fat tuesdays,, and all that, theres a resturant right down there on the corner of the square, next to los cincos soles ( a big store)

it s nice , you can see the ships and the white sand and hammocks , the view is awesome and the guacamole is to die for,,, have a great time, if i think of the name ill let you know ,,

melissa

Note re one of the places that has gotten good reviews in the past - I read on a scubadiving website that Especias is currently closed as they are moving to a new, bigger location, expect to reopen in the new spot in early January.

Note re one of the places that has gotten good reviews in the past - I read on a scubadiving website that Especias is currently closed as they are moving to a new, bigger location, expect to reopen in the new spot in early January.
I also read that. Bummer for me as they won't be reopened while I'm there.

Archived