Gifts by Celebrity suggestions

ChanaC

My cousin is sailing for the first time, and for her birthday I wanted to surprise her and her husband with a gift. I was on the Gifts by Celebrity website and saw some great options. I'm look at the cheese and fruit plate and/or chocolate covered strawberries. Anyone have any other suggestions, or reviews of what they revived (maybe even pictures since they aren't on the website)?

I just called their line to get more information and I thought I would share it here:

First, I mentioned I wanted more info on the fruit and cheese plate, and after a friendly "sure!" there was a minute of silence. The customer service agent then read off the description on the website. I asked what kind of fruit it came with, since fresh fruit is easily accessible at the buffet, and the agent said she didn't know. She then said, "oh, I see a picture of olives, it might come with that!" I realized then that she was looking at the same exact website we have. Also, the chocolate covered strawberries only come in a dozen, and you can't order half a dozen.

The website is here if anyone is looking. Save yourself the call and just read it, since you wouldn't get more info: https://www.celebritycruises.com/gifts

I would order a room decorations package or floral arrangement for an upcoming cruise during which there is a 50th wedding anniversary. We have the beverage package, afternoon canapes come to the room, there is food everywhere on board, I can order room service, etc. Other lines seem to have more choices, perhaps if we are looking for revenue we could offer those things instead of making things that were included with cruise fare now come with an extra fee (e.g. mast grill burgers). Guess i'll pack a few simple room decorations myself, hope you find something that works for you.