MSC Photo packages

SAmamma

Hi all,

First time sailing with MSC and will be sailing on Fantasia.

I was hoping any seasoned cruises would be able to let me know if it would be worth my while purchasing a photo package? Are the photos more expensive individually?

Appreciate your help.

SAMamma

This is the first time we will be cruising as a family with our 2 year old so want lots of photos. I think it is £85 for the 100 photo package so just want to know if this is good value for money compared to buying individually?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had the package on a recent cruise - found it excellent value. 10 photos were about £30 if I recall correctly.

We ended up with a huge pile of shots to sort through - got some really good ones - you can have them in any size and from all of the various locations around the ship with some stunning backdrops and special effects.

We had the Photo package on april at the Divina and was Amazing we got 100 photos for 99 bucks and at the end of the cruise when we were doing the checkout there was a women complaining because her 3 sons took some pics and she want to get them but were 40 dollars per photo and she said that were really nice but she can't afford it.

We had the Photo package on april at the Divina and was Amazing we got 100 photos for 99 bucks and at the end of the cruise when we were doing the checkout there was a women complaining because her 3 sons took some pics and she want to get them but were 40 dollars per photo and she said that were really nice but she can't afford it.

Oh wow! Ok definitely going to get the package then. Thanks

SAMamma

This is the first time we will be cruising as a family with our 2 year old so want lots of photos. I think it is £85 for the 100 photo package so just want to know if this is good value for money compared to buying individually?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Personally I think it is a great price! It comes out to about $1USD per picture. On our last cruise on Royal Caribbean - it was $25 per 8X10.

• 11 months later...

We sailed on the Seaside on May 12th 2018. My wife and I purchased their electronic photo package. You have to download them from the internet. We got dresseed up and did 4 photo shoots. We were shocked to see low resolution photos of us and high resolution of all their ship pictures. After walking around the ship and seeing high resolution photos on big led screeens, we decided to buy the package which cost $200. It was a complete waste of our money! My advice is dont waste your money. Take your own pictures! I wrote them about it and never heard back from them. Very poor customer service!

We're sailing on the Fantasia in September ex Barcelona. Got quoted $180 for 50 print photos on one of the few packages they are offering so it looks like the photo packages vary from ship to ship and location since Caribbean $99 package for 100 pics is much better value.