JS on Majesty--Help

shirleygr

Hey there.

Just put a JR on hold for our majesty jan 2 cruise. I need to call back by tomorrow to either pay or release it. My only concern is noise since it's right under the pool deck. I did a search but couldn't find anything about noise issues. Any input would really be appreciated!

We were also midship in a JS on Majesty and never had a problem with noise. The only time I heard a "peep" was during the midnight party. We sat out on our balcony and could hear the music from above. We enjoyed it though. When we went in our cabin and closed the balcony door we couldn't hear anything. Later that night, after the party was over, I did hear them moving the chairs around when they were cleaning up from the party. The only reason I heard this though, was because I woke up to use the bathroom and noticed the distant sound of chairs moving above my head. It wasn't enough noise to keep me from falling back asleep though.

After I talked to my dh, we decided to book it. We will be in JS 1552. Really excited as the double credit will push us up to platinum for our next cruise in April.

I am so spoiled now, three balconies in a row, I don't know how I will deal with an interior for April. (Hand to head, Scarlett O'Hara pout) :)

Thanks again for all your help.

Archived