A few Questions for those who have sailed or are about to sail the MSC Meraviglia

macattack1111

We have booked this cruise for later on in the year.

We are on the Bella experience- How easy / hard is it to get the dining time you want ?, and are tables for 2 easily available ?

Are drinks vouchers available to buy like other MSC ships? how much are they ? and where do you buy them from.

we have had the drinks package on 2 previous MSC cruises we have sailed on, and on each occasion the Rose wine they

served in the main dining rooms was vile. Has anyone tried the Rose on the Meraviglia in the dining rooms? whats it like?

still vile, just palatable or fairly nice.

Regarding the wine packages, do they include Woodbridge Zinfandel or Beringer White Zinfandel in the packages ?

as these are our choices for dinner( ok I know its not Opus One, but this is what we like)

As a note, Beringer Zinfandel is served as house wine on NCL, they were our last 3 cruises and as someone has already noted on the forums, NCL prices have gone through the roof.

would be nice if anyone knows any of the answers to these questions.

Happy sailings to All ...........Bill

In the drinks menu thread or the updated all the info thread - I was sure that I saw White Zinfandel Beringer which is the rose was on board, I happen to like that one myself! We have the Aurea experience so I can't help about the drink packages so much but I will be on board 7th July & will take loads of photos!

It looks as though the Meraviglia has a different drinks menu to other MSC ships as I'm sure Prosecco & Asti were included drinks on Divina but not on Meraviglia. Or it could be regional differences. I prefer cocktails so will just drink them! 🥂[emoji483]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums