GALVESTON?? Inn at Water Park or Ramada Limited (other board didnt answer)

greatful

GALVESTON: Inn at Water Park or Ramada Limited Which of these 2 is better? Are either/both acceptable? Convenience etc to restaurants , pier etc Thanks

Inn at the Waterpark 2525 Jones Drive | (formerly Brentwood Inn and Suites), Galveston, Texas 77554, United States

Ramada Limited Galveston, Galveston

2300 Seawall Blvd.

Between 23rd & 24 Blvd

Galveston, TX 77550-7940

I am not familiar with the Inn at the Water Park. I am suspecting it is in conjunction with the new water park that is currently being built in Galveston.

The Ramada will be right on the beach (ok, across the street) and in the main tourist area. I would opt for that one if prices were equal.

Good luck!

I was just in Galveston last weekend. Closest to the pier are Harbor House & Tremont hotel. Not sure about the ones you listed though.

Hilton is nice and located close to Holiday Inn on the Beach with San Luis between the two. Best Western on the beach is close by these.

Kroger & Wal-mart are close as well as International House of Pancakes, Golden Corral, Rain Forest Cafe, Landry's Seafood, etc.

We stayed at the Ramada Limited once before it's been a few years ago and it was okay it is in a good location there is a great seafood restaurant across the street that we all went to eat at and loved it. It was a little high but worth it we are going to stay at the Ramada Limited again for are Oct. 2006 cruise on the Conquest we have about 15 room booked already...

Archived