Room "grade" question

hlb76

Here I go agian seeking your "professionally" help. What excatly do the room grades mean? I know when we booked they said we would get a free upgrade. I see threads saying that they moved up to a great upgrade. But what does it mean? I do know the differnce of inside or outside and balcony or not etc. But do not undersatnd the letter grades. Please help me!!

If you booked a guarantee cabin, you have a better chance of getting upgraded a higher deck within your category, some people have gotten upgraded to a different room category as well, but don't count on it... just be sure you booked a cabin category you would be happy with... as duck said, the letters indicate deck levels...

Looks like we are catogory 4d on the emperess deck on the imagination. Is that an ok booking? I know everyone will have an different opinion.;)

We had a 4D on the Empress deck on the Elation-I was very happy with this location, no noise, hardly any movement. Have booked an 8A guarantee on the next one-parents got a balcony, so we decided to get one too. ;)

Have fun on your trip!

Archived