Arrival Check In Time (Arrival Appointment)

suzyaz

OK, we booked Ecstasy last week for Jan/20/18. We haven't sailed Carnival in 4 years, but will be snowbirding in Myrtle Beach and this was perfect. I started the online check in up to the passport #, never saw a check in time. Where do I find it, and must I complete on line check in for it to pop up?

We are Platinum so it doesn't matter, but have not found a check in time. Where do I look?

You can complete your online check-in now if you want, but don't have to. Or you can go back and change something later if need be. You do not have to complete your online check-in to be able to pick a check-in time. That will pop up as a separate link in your cruise manager. Carnival says about 6 months prior to your sail date. I've seen people say theirs showed up around 200 days out. So you should be getting close to seeing it...keep checking. :)

I chose my arrival time (time to arrival at the terminal, not to board the ship) yesterday with 101 days remaining until embarkation. All times were available for me-- from 10:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. Though I chose the earliest time, my FTTF will allow me to board before others choosing the same time slot but after Diamond and Platinum.

I think the check in times are to make the process easier and faster so they aren't so many people .. we went in May our check in time was 10:30 we got there and almost everyone was on the ship already the embarking area was empty!! It was nice

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If a priority passenger chooses an early time and arrives at that time, I don't have a problem with that. I don't know, there's just something about it. Those passengers can check in anytime they want, but have the possibility of taking away early time slots from people who would definitely use them. You're right, it's important for people to pick check-in times that correspond with the time they know they'll arrive.

I have FTTF however I had already chosen my check in time months before getting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums