Spirit: Cabin 10502....comments?

dongordon

I have Cabin 10502 on the Spirit

It is one of the Penthouse cabins facing the bow of the ship.

It is located on the far left facing the front. The balcony appeared a bit larger and seemed to offer a side and front view. Are the cabins next to it in the middle facing the bow any better?

I am going July 22nd and it is not too late to switch.

Don

I have Cabin 10502 on the Spirit

It is one of the Penthouse cabins facing the bow of the ship.

It is located on the far left facing the front. The balcony appeared a bit larger and seemed to offer a side and front view. Are the cabins next to it in the middle facing the bow any better?

I am going July 22nd and it is not too late to switch.

Don

I'm live right now on the NCL "Star" in Mexico, but we have have stayed in the "Owners Suite" in the aft, # 9708. The cabin you picke din th front is the best deal on that ship, and it is a little better lay out than the "Owners Suite" and maybe even a little bigger. Good choice on cabins.

Mark

Don,

I was in 10002 on the opposite side from your future cabin. You cannot use the front balcony when the ship is is moving due to wind. The side is the same size as the rest of the balconies. you do get an extra 1/2 bath which was nice. There was alot of motion up front but it could have been weather or the stabilizers but having dinner there was a challange on this trip. It is a beautiful room.

Mark:

Thanks for the "thumb's up" on the cabin. I am glad I made the choice.

Annie:

Thanks Annie.

I was in Cabin 10000 on the Dawn in the front of the ship as well and I am well aware of the wind when the ship is moving at top speed. That being said, we still were able to put up with the wind most of the time and especially enjoyed the balcony leaving and entering ports.

Your review of the Spirit has placed some doubts as to whether or not I will still enjoy this cabin in July.

Hopefully, NCL will provide some answers and I'll watch future reviews for improvement in the future. Otherwise, it may cause me to switch cruise ships.

Don

Archived