oh no

I'd been holding out for a sale on the drink package for my oasis sailing in September. Checked my cruise planner this evening and the cost increased from $46 to $55. Lesson learned! I had been hoping to purchase in July, even if it was still the $46, but was prepared to do it sooner if it had gone down. I never expected it to go up:o.

Makes me wonder what the on board price could be, since I thought $55 was the on board price.

Robin

My cruise planner just had $55 for drink package for cruise in Jan., I will wait and hope for a price drop. I have been checking everyday and it finally opened up today.

Can someone tell me how I would go about purchasing drink package for other cabins when and if price drops??. I have the reservation numbers, so I am thinking I would have to call RC.

My cruise planner just had $55 for drink package for cruise in Jan., I will wait and hope for a price drop. I have been checking everyday and it finally opened up today.

Can someone tell me how I would go about purchasing drink package for other cabins when and if price drops??. I have the reservation numbers, so I am thinking I would have to call RC.

If you have booking numbers, you can use the back door:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/getCountdownToCruise.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=6

Thanks. That will come in handy if the price goes down. I do expect it to go down since the planner just opened up for the drink package. Thanks again.

Clarea, you are a wealth of information and it is greatly appreciated.

Our drink package for Anthem, cruising in a few weeks, started at $60, went down to $48 a few months out from the cruise, and we just recently noticed (about three weeks out) that it had gone down to $39. Keep watching - it still could go down!

Purchase early, you can always cancel and repurchase if the price goes down

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Of course there is a chance that the IT wizards will cancel your cruise when you cancel anything!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums