Spa Info

HI,

We are boarding the Norwegian Pearl sailing out of Seattle on June 25th. This is our 7th cruise, all on NCL ships, but we have never really used the spa. I am looking for information on what amenities are available with a spa pass. Pool, hot tubs, sauna. Are they co-ed or separate? Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank

Hi, Frank! I'll be debarking the Pearl as you're boarding her. :D The Pearl spa is really nice. There are both co-ed and single-gender areas. You'll have a therapy pool, hot tubs, heated loungers, and padded loungers (I think) in the co-ed area. The women's area has a locker room, showers, hot tub (I think), padded loungers, sauna (I think--I'm not a big sauna fan so didn't use it), and a plunge tub. I assume the men's area is the same.

There are lots of windows for viewing and it's bright and open. Here's a video of the spa that I found on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3woC6eES1Q.

IMHO, it's well worth the cost of a pass!

Frank,

The Pearl has the best spa of the NCL ships I've been on (none of the mega ships yet), so yes, go for it! The thelosotherapy pool is where we spent a lot of time, as it has more areas for relaxation than most spas. The crooked-neck areas where you can stand and get pounding water to massage your neck is wonderful!

I'm jealous, please do get the pass and enjoy enough for me, too!

Pearl spa is great, but Epic and Escape spa is even better. Won't cruise unless I include the spa. Well worth the extra $. I'm not a pool/sun person and spend at least two-plus hours every day in the spa.