Vision of the Seas New Jersey to Galveston Oct. 23, 2017

RobertoWard

• 1 month later...

Hello Dale and Richard !!!!

This is Richard and Woody from Texas. We will be traveling with you on this cruise as well. We will bring the Vision from Quebec to NJ. Then home to Galveston. Our cabin is 7643. I hope we can meet up! We will be with a large group from home and elsewhere. But having 'family' to visit with will be nice.

I hope to hear from you.

Richard

Hi Richard and Woody nice to hare from you. We are from Clear Lake TX half way between Houston and Galveston, next door to NASA. We are looking forward to the cruise, its not often I get my partner Richard on a longer cruise then 7days. We will be on the Liberty of the Seas next month for our birthdays cruise. Richard will be 56 and I will be 75. Richard is in IT with a Gas & Oil company, I am retired USAF and now a travel agent for cruises.

We will be at the other end of the ship in cabin 8006, the same cabin we will be in on the Vision in April going from Galveston to Barcelona.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and getting together for a drink when we get aboard.

Dale & Richard