Aft Balcony on the Crown/Ruby/Emerald

antsp

Thinking of booking an aft balcony on the Crown for a TA in Nov 2018, any advice on the best deck, thinking of Emerald as its the lowest, less rocky maybe
I would suggest Dolphin deck as with Emerald you could end up above Club Fusion and it could be noisy. As a rule, you always want to check what is above and below your cabin.

Rick

We've cruised a Spring TA on the Crown Aft Deck Baja (11). It was excellent. You could hear the wake, but it wasn't overpowering and you could always use the deck while underway. We normally always pick an Aft cabin specifically to be able to enjoy the balcony while underway (rain, wind or shine). Given a choice, I'll take deck 11. We might not know where we're going, but we always know where we've been.

Thinking of booking an aft balcony on the Crown for a TA in Nov 2018, any advice on the best deck, thinking of Emerald as its the lowest, less rocky maybe

Just so you are aware, in the aft you will have a constant vibration and will definitely feel more movement. For us it we love the more movement. For others, it is not so good. The wake is very loud...which we also like. We zone out.

We've stayed in D735 on Emerald Princess, we loved it, however you do get vibration noises when docking so if you're normally up at that time you have no worries :)

On the deck plan its next to large staff area, never heard a thing

I will say if you need to use euro socket bring a extension lead as they only have them behind/underneath the bed

Little vid from my YouTube channel