Drink Package price

Before this sale the Ultimate Drink Package with Internet was actually cheaper than what it is now that it is on sale. Would it be wise to wait until after the sale to see if it gets cheaper again or is it likely that the price will just shoot back up to normal price? I sail July 23 on Allure. I was told they usually have sales over holiday weekends (July 4th is coming up) any truth to that?

Thanks!

Before this sale the Ultimate Drink Package with Internet was actually cheaper than what it is now that it is on sale. Would it be wise to wait until after the sale to see if it gets cheaper again or is it likely that the price will just shoot back up to normal price? I sail July 23 on Allure. I was told they usually have sales over holiday weekends (July 4th is coming up) any truth to that?

Thanks!

Pricing trends are unpredictable.

However, if you purchase now, and see a lower price later, you can cancel and re-order.

There is no more Ultimate drink package only the Deluxe. Our October sailing on the Oasis just shot up $10 a day for the drinks alone, but the combo stayed the same. Now the Deluxe and Voom are only $4 apart. They aren't calling the Deluxe package offer a "sale" any longer it's now a "pre-cruise deal" at $55 per day.

Hmm.... I meant to say deluxe package. I'm seeing the full price at $55. I wish they'd discount that package because I'd rather pay less and not have the free internet. I find it strange that the internet and deluxe package together is cheaper at $54

I've been waiting for a 30% sale for the Deluxe Drink package. I called today and the package price is back to 20% off. We aren't sailing until December 3rd so I can hold out a while longer.

Don't do it. I thought the same thing when ours was showing 20% off on board and then it jumped $10 a day on Monday.

Buy it now and if it goes down cancel and re-book.

There is no more Ultimate drink package only the Deluxe. Our October sailing on the Oasis just shot up $10 a day for the drinks alone, but the combo stayed the same. Now the Deluxe and Voom are only $4 apart. They aren't calling the Deluxe package offer a "sale" any longer it's now a "pre-cruise deal" at $55 per day.

I'm also seeing this "pre cruise" deal. I'm pretty sure it's the same price as on board. Which really irks me. But I'm even more annoyed that I waited and missed out on the $46 per day price.

If I call C&A, I wonder if they can confirm the on board price?

I'm also seeing this "pre cruise" deal. I'm pretty sure it's the same price as on board. Which really irks me. But I'm even more annoyed that I waited and missed out on the $46 per day price.

You can call them, and they may be able to give you a price, but I doubt they can guarantee what the price will be all during your cruise.

the price on board at the time you cruise may be hiher. an example would be my Oasis Apeil sailing this year was 46 pre cruise and 64 on board. both were not including the 18% gratuity. I had essentially the same thing for two weeks in January on the Harmony.

I doubt they will give you an accurate on board price for the week you cruise but they may be able to tell you what it is for a cruise on a spefic ship today. Remember that does notmean that is the price the week you are cruisinng.

It varies by week and by ship.