Breakaway 8/20 thinking of upgrade to Haven

Wicked05

We are just off the Escape in the Haven. There were areas with full sun when it was open. Some days we went to the private deck on 19. My young adult son missed the action at the pool area however. This was my first NCL experience so I can't compare to other rooms. The Haven restaurant was convenient but the menu stayed the same. We actually ate in all of the different dining rooms for dinner but most of our breakfast meals came from the Haven Restaurant.

I just got off the BA with the Haven experience. I say do it, but that is my opinion. I did a live review here on CC. Check it out and see what you think. Have a great cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We're booked for a Haven in March, read your review. Great stuff and lots of info, thanks!

I'm glad I booked it. Wish I could have found the one we wanted for the November cruise but being short notice

none are available. I suspect it will be our cabin of choice going forward.

OP, Book the Haven, finances aside, if your asking it suggests your able to afford it so I'd say snag one while you can.

We are just off the Escape in the Haven. There were areas with full sun when it was open. Some days we went to the private deck on 19. My young adult son missed the action at the pool area however. This was my first NCL experience so I can't compare to other rooms. The Haven restaurant was convenient but the menu stayed the same. We actually ate in all of the different dining rooms for dinner but most of our breakfast meals came from the Haven Restaurant.

Sounds like lots of options! That's fantastic!! You must of had a great cruise:)

Sounds like lots of options! That's fantastic!! You must of had a great cruise:)

It was a great cruise....the next will be better as i will be more familiar with the NCL way. I had previously only sailed RC so it is nice to be able to compare. Definitely pros and cons of both.