Who's on the Radiance now ?

As I'm sure you know by now the medical emergency was they needed to fly somebody to Juneau. Rather unusual on this cruise that we had three separate emergencies between the private plane that went down, everybody survived I believe. Sombody was taken off in an ambulance in Ketchikan.It's been a fantastic trip, however I feel bad for all the people that were involved in these incidents.

As I'm sure you know by now the medical emergency was they needed to fly somebody to Juneau. Rather unusual on this cruise that we had three separate emergencies between the private plane that went down, everybody survived I believe. Sombody was taken off in an ambulance in Ketchikan.It's been a fantastic trip, however I feel bad for all the people that were involved in these incidents.

Well we were on the Star and had the Captain at 2 AM make an announcement in all the ares of the ship including the rooms that he needed a blood donor for a pax in critical condition.

The next morning he made an announcement saying the person had been removed of the ship and was in a stable condition and thanks all the Pax that went to give blood.

Crazy week for all the ships in Alaska it seemed.