What is the earliest flight that we can book from Hobby

We are planning on doing the walk off and was making our flights and was wondering how long of drive it is and what time we could book for ? Also anyone has transportation suggestion ? First time time porting here so new for this port. Thanks

We got off a Carnival ship on a Sunday and were in our car by 8:10. We had to drop my brother off at Hobby and I don't recall what time his flight was, but he was there in plenty of time. I think it took us about 45 minutes from the parking garage to the airport.

We didn't do self assist and still picked up our luggage and cleared customs.

If you are going in early make sure to have dinner at the "Cajun Greek" the food is awesome.

The drive is not long. I could get from the ship to Hobby in 30 min but then you have to consider how you're gonna get there. Shuttle or taxi will take longer depending on how long you have to wait for it.

If you do self debark and be the first off the ship I would do 11 AM as earliest flight just to be safe.

Sent from my VS995 using Forums mobile app

We just got off the liberty and our departure was pretty delayed. We were at port by 6:00 so I'm not sure what the delay was. I think self walk off we're getting off the ship after 8:45 or 9:00. Disembarking took a long time too. We had a 9:15 departure tag and a 10:00 shuttle pick up. We were group 8 and we got off with groups 1-3 out of over 35 groups. We got out at 10:30. Luckily our shuttle waited for us and we had an afternoon flight. Another couple had a 1:00 flight that they were nervous about making as well. 11:00 might be a bit early in case something delays your disembarkation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums