Travel agent & Drink Package?

With all the problems with the RCI website, could I just go to my travel agent who I have my next cruise booked with and buy the Drink package with him?? Cruise is in Jan 2018 on the Freedom. I have just about had it with RCI website, I can not even log on.. THANKS..

With all the problems with the RCI website, could I just go to my travel agent who I have my next cruise booked with and buy the Drink package with him?? Cruise is in Jan 2018 on the Freedom. I have just about had it with RCI website, I can not even log on.. THANKS..

Hi, I am on Freedom Jan 6 and my TA is with big box store. I got so excited the other day when I logged into my account because I saw sales on combo package with beverage/internet and also excursions. But I could not get anything to work, it kept crashing. When I called RCI they told me that those sales were not for 2018 cruises. I was so disappointed. I hope we get a sale because there are 8 of us and 55.00 will be too high.

Hi, I am on Freedom Jan 6 and my TA is with big box store. I got so excited the other day when I logged into my account because I saw sales on combo package with beverage/internet and also excursions. But I could not get anything to work, it kept crashing. When I called RCI they told me that those sales were not for 2018 cruises. I was so disappointed. I hope we get a sale because there are 8 of us and 55.00 will be too high.

Good luck, I hope you get one, too. For my Anthem cruise in a couple months, it has dropped as low as $39, and bundled with wifi for $49.

We our on the same Jan 6th Freedom also Taylortime. Yea just looking for a discount on the drink package. Have been having problems with RCI website, hope there I T dept gets it fixed soon. I am going to check with my TA about buying package might help?? Have you signed up for the meet & mingle yet?? See you on board DISFANS3.

how far out can you get the drink package? I saw a few people now post that they purchased it for 36/day. I tried to price the drink package for my Oct 2018 cruise on HOTS and it said it's not avail yet?

how far out can you get the drink package? I saw a few people now post that they purchased it for 36/day. I tried to price the drink package for my Oct 2018 cruise on HOTS and it said it's not avail yet?

I've never heard of it going that low, but it did drop to $39 per day recently for my Anthem late August cruise. It just went up to $43 last week.

The timing of both when it is offered and when/if it goes on sale is wildly inconsistent.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry, I meant 39. I will just have to keep an eye out. I just checked again and it looks like I can add it now, but it's $55.

No need to book it at full price, but if it drops to a price you can live with, go ahead and book. If it drops more, you can always cancel, get a refund, and book at the new price. (I may or may not have changed my package three times...:D)

No need to book it at full price, but if it drops to a price you can live with, go ahead and book. If it drops more, you can always cancel, get a refund, and book at the new price. (I may or may not have changed my package three times...:D)

LOL sounds like something I would do :)