Sabatinni

TEDMRPH

I'm taking my niece & nephew on the Grand Princess in March for a college graduation gift. I am thinking about taking them to the Sabatinni's one night. I would like to know what to expect and if it is worth the money.

Prepare to be stuffed! When we ate at Sabatini's on the Grand it was a very enjoyable dining experience. So many courses that we could only sample some of them. Our group of six adults found the service very good and the food to die for, so in our opinions, it was worth every penny. :)

Hi--we have eaten at Sabatinnis 3 times 2 on the Diamond and once on the Coral.

For some reason I think I enjoyed the dining on the Diamond more--who knows????

Anyway--Yes go and have fun and enjoy your food--remember you have a lot to eat, so....pace yourself

Nancy:) :)

most of which is just OK. Those items which you order (only the entree and dessert) are much better. As suggested, don't stuff yourself from the "moving buffet" or you will not enjoy the items that are worth the time spent to dine there.

Just don't expect really fine Italian food with great service (pretty good, but poorly paced) and you will probably enjoy the experience.

I'm taking my niece & nephew on the Grand Princess in March for a college graduation gift. I am thinking about taking them to the Sabatinni's one night. I would like to know what to expect and if it is worth the money.

Hi, DH and I have enjoyed Sabatinis on the Caribbean Princess a few times and think it is well worth the money. It's an entirely different dining experience than in the dining room - our service has always been excellent. It is an incredible amount of food but no one expects you to eat it all. Plan on a nice leisurely 2+ hours dinner. I have the menu posted with my cruise photos, have a look.

• 2 months later...

Archived