Senior National Park Pass for Forts

mackjack9139

Hi! If we get the America the Beautiful National Park pass for our mom, will my brother and I be able to enter the forts with her on the pass? I think I have read here that the pass gets her and 3 others in, but the US Govt website states "pass holder and passenger car occupants" so does it work for guests when we walk into the fort? Same question regarding US Virgin Islands National Park, if anyone has experience there. Thank you!

Hi! If we get the America the Beautiful National Park pass for our mom, will my brother and I be able to enter the forts with her on the pass? I think I have read here that the pass gets her and 3 others in, but the US Govt website states "pass holder and passenger car occupants" so does it work for guests when we walk into the fort? Same question regarding US Virgin Islands National Park, if anyone has experience there. Thank you!

Yes! I bought the Senior Pass at El Morrow. It was the day after my 62nd birthday. I was able to get the other person traveling with me in for free. They told me I could get 3 people plus myself in on my pass.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, you can get 3 others in as well. It is the same with a disabled National Parks Pass. Just FYI, if anyone is going to get a senior pass, before August 28, they are $10, On August 28th they go up to $80! RIght now they have long wait times so you can mail it in and they state there is approx. a 9 week wait, or you can get one in person.