Oct 22 Sailing on the Allure of the Seas - Flight Home Departure Time

MWD

Hello! The Allure of the Seas docks on October 29th at 6:30 AM. If we walk off with our luggage, can we make a 9:40 AM flight out of FLL? The Allure and a Holland America ship are the only ships coming back to port that day. When we sailed on the Oasis, we got off the ship very quickly and very early. Any help would be appreciated.:)

If you do express walk off yes. Done it many times and been at the airport with enough time to make flight. It is a pain to get up that early and drag the luggage. however, I do like to get home early afternoon

Hello! The Allure of the Seas docks on October 29th at 6:30 AM. If we walk off with our luggage, can we make a 9:40 AM flight out of FLL? The Allure and a Holland America ship are the only ships coming back to port that day. When we sailed on the Oasis, we got off the ship very quickly and very early. Any help would be appreciated.:)

I would get in the self-assist line no later than 5am so you can be at the front. With no delays, you should be at the airport by 7:30am.

I would get in the self-assist line no later than 5am so you can be at the front. With no delays, you should be at the airport by 7:30am.

Notice I bolded 'with no delays'.

Our March Zuiderdam cruise was supposed to be pierside by 6:30am...but we did not tie up until almost 8:00am because a medical emergency caused a diversion to Grand Cayman on the way home. Making a flight that early would have been almost impossible.

If you plan to book that flight, be sure and have a backup plan in place.

I used to do the early off thing but now I schedule a noonish flight home.Just overall less stressful.I dont need to be rushing and praying for nothing out of ordinary to happen.But it can be done.