Molokini Crater and Turtle Snorkel

FeelinFishy

On July 31, my husband and I will be snorkeling in Maui for the first time!! We have already booked the excursion with NCL (I believe they use Pacific Whale Foundation), but then I found the Pride of Maui, who although is more expensive, seems like a really great time! Can anyone share their experience with either company? I'm not sure which to choose! šŸŒŠšŸ šŸ¢

Thank you!

We did the Pride of Maui last year and had a great day. We didn't do it while on the cruise but while we spent a week on Maui post cruise. You need to be there around 7.00 or 7.30am so the morning of the second day would be ideal, the boat gets back around 1.00pm. I have made a blog about my Hawaii trip and this is the post I wrote about that day.

https://gosomeplace.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/the-snorkelling-molokini-day/

Thanks for your response! Looked like you had a nice day. I think we are leaning toward Pride Of Maui. It doesn't look like you did the snuba. Was it available when you went or did you not think it was worth it? That is one of the reasons we are leaning toward POM (the open bar doesn't hurt either šŸ˜œ).

We did pride of Maui on a land vacation and it was a fabulous trip. I did the snuba, almost panicked at first but our guide took my weights off for a few minutes and let me adjust to breathing. He put them back on and I was fine afterwards. Great, great day!

Ā 

Sent from my SM-T537V using Forums mobile app