Current Escape comedian list

debbie4414

I can't answer your question, but I do know that the comedians only sign contracts for 1 week or 2 weeks. It will be pretty impossible to know who will be on your cruise.

Knowing who is onboard today has marginal bearing on who will be on next week. They change from time to time.

Um, yeah. That's basically what I was saying in my post you quoted. :rolleyes:

Yes... I was agreeing with you.

I see folks ask this or who the current staff is, yet they sometimes are not sailing for a year. LOL!

Knowing who the comedian is really doesn't matter because in all likelihood it will be a no name comedian. It's not like they are booking Jerry Seinfeld anytime soon to play a cruise ship lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Knowing who the comedian is really doesn't matter because in all likelihood it will be a no name comedian. It's not like they are booking Jerry Seinfeld anytime soon to play a cruise ship lol

Interesting that you say that, because 2 of the 3 cruises I've taken with the Levity entertainment group have been comedians with whom I was previously familiar. I guess it depends on how much you follow comedy. Levity represents Daniel Tosh, Amy Shumer, Ralphie May, Jeff Dunham, Margaret Cho, Tracy Morgan, etc. If you've never heard of the comedians on the ship, you will likely have heard of shows they've appeared on when they introduce themselves.