A hanging thread - QM2

GWAM

Thank you Bell Boy, very good to hear. Appreciate your advice and intel. We'll certainly do our little bit to keep the QM standards up. Yes, food for thought indeed about future voyages, especially the idea of mixing travel with fashion.

Now, about those red slippers: a few unintended heel kicks could turn the voyage into a very tricky TA to Kansas!

Hello GWAM, like me you obviously take a pride in your appearance, rest assured you can never be overdressed on a Cunard crossing. ;) go for it !

I'm sure on your return you'll be browsing your Cunard brochure again, so you might be interested in the 'Transatlantic Fashion Week' crossing 2018 . I enjoyed last years TFW crossing, so much so, I booked again for this year, departing August 31st, there is something of interest for everyone and every age group. This year, Cunard will be featuring presentations from Iris Apfel for the ladies and Savile Row for us guys.

In the mean time I've just gone and booked an extra cheeky little crossing for the 'Judy Garland clothes Auction' departing NY August 12th, however, I guess I'll be out bid for those ruby red slippers.:')

Thank you Bell Boy, very good to hear. Appreciate your advice and intel. We'll certainly do our little bit to keep the QM standards up. Yes, food for thought indeed about future voyages, especially the idea of mixing travel with fashion.

Now, about those red slippers: a few unintended heel kicks could turn the voyage into a very tricky TA to Kansas!