Suites only for 2?

JMCruising

When I booked, it only showed me certain suites were available. If I change it to 3 people instead of 2, a bunch of other rooms become available. Are these not bookable unless you have more than 2? We would prefer the location of these on the conquest.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I booked, it only showed me certain suites were available. If I change it to 3 people instead of 2, a bunch of other rooms become available. Are these not bookable unless you have more than 2? We would prefer the location of these on the conquest.

You could probably book one of those 3 people rooms, just be aware if someone else with 3 people wants it and there are no other ones left they will bump you to a 2 person room.

Candi

They don't always let you book a cabin that sleeps 3 or more if you only have 2 people. If it isn't showing up when you look for 2, then you can't book it unless you have a 3rd person.

It can change as you get closer to the sailing date, depending on how those cabins are selling. So you might want to just check every once in a while. The only problem is that if you are able to book a cabin that fits 3 or more and you only have 2 people, they can move you to any cabin in that category or higher.