Family/Baby Activities (On Anthem)

Well, we get to celebrate our first cruise as Diamond by sharing our cruise with a new little one! DS will be 10 months old at the time of sailing. We were going to wait a little longer but decided to give it a go.

So having said that, what family activities are available on Anthem? I saw that Anthem has care services for infants, but was looking more for information on things we can do together. I recall seeing a few things on past cruises (like setting up toys for family play time in the lounge), but my memory is fuzzy since we weren't really paying attention to such things on previous cruises.

Thanks!

There is a play area in the Camp Ocean area where you and baby can go to play. Here's a link with some 3rd party info on what's available for infants. https://travelmamas.com/anthem-of-the-seas-with-kids/ I do know that there is a small splash where you can sit on edge with feet in water and let baby splash around. Will need to be in swim diapers. I think the other splash pools require them to be potty trained but maybe the link I sent you will give you more info. Have heard lots of folks with infants comment about bringing an umbrella stroller and one of those cloth baby carriers that you put around neck. Put hats on their head and find a goid sunscreen for baby. I think Neutrogena makes one. We live their adult sunscreen for sensitive skin. Have a great time and do take advantage of the nightime nursery care so you and hubby can have at least a few nice date nights on the cruise.

Cherie