Kids club on summit

goofy810

So we have cruised Celebrity a bunch in the past, but then had kids and switched to Royal for a while. Now looking at booking the Summit out of NJ for a quick cruise with the kids. I know on Royal the hours are not great, its like 9 to noon, 2 to 4 and 7 to 10. Is Celebrity the same or is it open most of the day like on disney ?

FYI i have a 4 and 6 year old.

Thanks

My sister just did the Bermuda cruise on Summit with her 5 year old and I think the kids' club is almost 24/7. I know she said the main club closes at 10:00 pm and then for an additional fee, the kids can stay until 1:00 am. I think she said it came out to be $20 the one evening she and my brother in law did that. Hope that helps a bit!

I found this flyer after searching for a bit. The "free" hours are 9am-10pm, but lunch and dinner parties cost $6/hr/kid on port days. The slumber party (10pm-1am) costs $6/hr/kid, too. There is a VIP package that might save some $ if your kids go to multiple parties: http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11025200_CEL_KidsProgram_flyer.pdf

The kids clubs operates exactly the same as rccl.... just less kids . My two adore it . I'd highly recommend . I've posted on a feed recently copies of the programme schedules

Sent from my iPhone using Forums