P & O Arcadia Norway and Iceland cruise.....formal nights

Jexymum

I am trying to find out which nights are formal nights on this cruise. We need to limit our luggage due to flying to Southampton and I don't want to pack things if it's not necessary.

We have booked several trips and some mean that we would not get back in time for dinner so if this is a night when it is formal night I can leave an outfit at home!

Any information on this would be very welcome.

Jenny

Thank you Goosebear Mum. I had already contacted P & O and they said they used to get details ahead of the cruise but not anymore.

It was a long shot but I hoped someone had already done this particular cruise and therefore had the answer.

Many thanks for taking the time to respond to my post.

Hi

Wouldn't get too hung up about formal nights. We have just returned from 4 formal nights on Arcadia. On one we went to Sindhu .We were two ladies and didn't have glittery outfits and if there is a man in your party then I did see men in black ties rather than tuxs and some in white/cream suits. As Goosebearmum says ,you can guess when they will be.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you Goosebear Mum. I had already contacted P & O and they said they used to get details ahead of the cruise but not anymore.

It was a long shot but I hoped someone had already done this particular cruise and therefore had the answer.

Many thanks for taking the time to respond to my post.

Just because it's the same cruise you wouldn't necessarily have the same formal nights, P&O do chop and change, especially if they have to drop a port for any reason and you end up with an extra sea day.

First sea day is usually formal, and often the night before the last night at sea.