Disabled transport to the ship

it says on the web site on transfers the price for a wheel chair adaped vehicle and it more at cost than a transfer why

As long as you are an air/sea guest or purchase cruise-only transfers from RCI, accessible transportation between airport and pier is no extra charge. I'm not seeing anywhere that a w/c adapted vehicle costs more.

Per my previous post, the website info does state that 'Accessible transportation may be limited or not available outside the U.S.'.

s.gifGetting On and Off the Ship Getting on and off the Ship Airport Transportation If requested in advance, Royal Caribbean can arrange for accessible transportation to transfer guests between the airport and the pier. This service is offered at no extra charge to our air/sea guests or those who have purchased cruise-only transfers.

if you go into the web site and pick plan a cruise then you put in the date and the region you go into the booking first you book the cabin then the flights and hotel if you need one then the transfers and i think you have four options the wheel chair adapted vechicle is the second one down and it costs more than the first option which is for transfers

by the way i am a dimond member and disabled i have never had to pay extra for my transfers in europe which are the best in the usa they are not as good