Having trouble purchasing 7 day spa pass

I've been trying to purchase the couples 7 day spa pass for our upcoming cruise. I've tried several times this morning, but keep getting the message "Unable to process your request at this moment". Just to see if it was the website, I tired booking a massage and didn't have any problems. Do you think it's sold out?

I've been trying to purchase the couples 7 day spa pass for our upcoming cruise. I've tried several times this morning, but keep getting the message "Unable to process your request at this moment". Just to see if it was the website, I tired booking a massage and didn't have any problems. Do you think it's sold out?

Call Carnival and ask them. :halo:

I had tried earlier, but the number they transferred me to didn't open till 8. I just called back and was told you could only buy it once on the ship. If that's the case, why doesn't it say that online? It looks like it's a sale price...only $199.

For that price I would have it done on one of the island's way cheaper than that. But Spa services usually run a sale near the end of the cruise.

For that price I would have it done on one of the island's way cheaper than that. But Spa services usually run a sale near the end of the cruise.

This isn't a service, it's a couples access to the spa. We are getting a beach massage in Cozumel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think you understand what they are trying to purchase. They are trying to purchase access to the Thermal Spas and T-pool (the Spa Pass). These are only available on the ship and not on any of the islands.

I agree that getting a massage on one of the islands would be less than the ship.

My mistake Sorry. :o. Call and ask to speak with a supervisor .

I have had spa suites but found the spa not to be all that appealing to me. Either too hot or too crowded. Good luck.

Ran into same thing a few months ago. After several phone calls was told means on-line allotment for that cruise is sold out. Keep checking. My daughter went to spa when they boarded and ship allotment was at 100%. On her cruise a few months later same thing, but was able to purchase on ship as 3 had opened up. Good luck.

Ran into same thing a few months ago. After several phone calls was told means on-line allotment for that cruise is sold out. Keep checking. My daughter went to spa when they boarded and ship allotment was at 100%. On her cruise a few months later same thing, but was able to purchase on ship as 3 had opened up. Good luck.

That makes sense, but what a bummer. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums